All Donations go Directly to Vigil Gaming YouTube and Wesbite!

ALL DONATIONS GO TO VIGIL GAMING YOUTUBE AND WEBSITE

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Nazi Zombie + WaW vids coming your way!

Hey guys,

Dyzix here from vigil gaming today to bring you a post on some new and exciting news on some future videos for Vigil Gaming. I R Black and I have just recently purchased Call of Duty World at War and we will very shortly be coming out with some Nazi zombie game while also doing a full CO-OP walk through with duel commentary of the whole game. Be sure to look out for the Call of Duty videos in the future, we're hoping you guys will enjoy and we will make it as entertaining as possible.


On another note, what do you guys think of WaW and Nazi zombies in particular? Do you love it? Hate it? Does anyone else, besides myself, want it in Black Ops? I personally have my fingers crossed for it as Nazi Zombies can provide hours of fun. Let us know down below! Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment