All Donations go Directly to Vigil Gaming YouTube and Wesbite!

ALL DONATIONS GO TO VIGIL GAMING YOUTUBE AND WEBSITE

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mike Hard Drive Update

So the dude was unable to back up any of my files so I sent the dead drive back to Seagate (who, FYI, have the most retarded packaging rules ever). Anyway, I sent it to them last week and I got my new drive today. That's badass. Major props to Seagate for that.
So I rush downstairs and I plug the thing in to my computer and I hear the USB sound go off, I see that it's installing the new software and then I wait. No autorun. I fool around with it for a while until I get fed up and plug the drive in to my laptop and guess what happens? Software installs, autorun comes up and I'm able to access my drive.

This means 1 of 2 things. 1) If it's possible, I just need to replace my USB plugs on my computer. Or 2) (I'm leaning more towards this one since I really want to light this fucking piece of shit computer on fire already) I buy a new computer for a couple paychecks worth of money.

So as of right now, I technically COULD BE posting videos for you all but since my computer was moulded from shit I need to wait longer. I haven't looked at the price ranges for new computers but if I'm getting a decent one that can handle gaming and stuff it'll probably cost me a thousand bucks or more. If anything that'll be 2-4 paychecks which is 1-2 months.

See you when I see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment