All Donations go Directly to Vigil Gaming YouTube and Wesbite!

ALL DONATIONS GO TO VIGIL GAMING YOUTUBE AND WEBSITE

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Well Hello There!

Hey everyone it's Mike! :)

So the websites been pretty dry lately as has the video content up on Vigil Gaming. I thought I'd stop by here and give everyone a quick update.
Firstly, I'm feeling that "uploader" feeling I had back last year around this time when we stared. Speaking of which I just reminded myself that Vigil turns 1 in 3 days. That's amazing!

I'll begin by saying that I'm not making any promises, this is just how I'd like things to play out.

Portal 2 will be coming to Vigil Gaming soon. My hard drive is being fixed as we speak (though I have a feeling I'm being scammed and I'm not getting it back :/) and once that happens I'll have somewhere to film all the gameplay to. Single player will definitely happen but I'd like a friend to play co-op with me. Sw1tch says he'll be getting the game sometime within the next month so hopefully he'll be my co-op buddy.

I'm trying to get back in to Counter-Strike Source but it's still not sparking anything for me. I want to get some mod gameplays as well as some of the other requests you guys have wanted.

The same goes for Left 4 Dead 2. I feel like there isn't much fun left in that game (at the moment, at least) but I'll probably play it religiously at some point in the future.

I've thought about making Team Fortress 2 gameplays and that's another maybe. I haven't liked the game since they updated the crap out of it and allowed engineers to control their sentry guns (seriously, that's fuckin' bullshit!)

Personally I'm standing by my view that Call of Duty is terrible. That being said I do have a Hardcore TDM game from a couple months ago where I went on an absolute tear. It's unlikely there'll be much more videos from that. And I know I haven't done ANY of the requested setups that I got but that's for 2 reasons: 1) I don't play the game that much to be good at consistently and 2) The requests are challenging.

Just some final things I'd like to mention: make sure to follow us on Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/VigilGaming) and vote on the new poll! Thanks for reading and I hope to see you all soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment