All Donations go Directly to Vigil Gaming YouTube and Wesbite!

ALL DONATIONS GO TO VIGIL GAMING YOUTUBE AND WEBSITE

Friday, June 3, 2011

Mike's Hard Drive & XBox 360 & Poll

Hey everyone it's Mike!

So I JUST (literally 2 minutes ago) got my external hard drive working with my computer. I could have had it working on day 1 but I guess I didn't search hard enough. All I had to do was go in to Disc Management and manually assign it a drive letter (J:/). So that means my external hard drive is up and running and I can start doing gameplays and stuff. :)

In addition to that, last week was my birthday (May 26) and I bought myself an XBox 360. If you want to add me, my gamertag is MikeNUrMouth but I only have Black Ops, MW2 & Portal 2 at the moment.

As for the poll, we had some cool results. The question was "At what point did you subscribe to Vigil Gaming?" and the results were as follow: 0-100 subs 42% (3 votes), 251-500 subs 14% (1 vote), 501-1000 subs 14% (1 vote) and 1001-1500 subs 28% (2 votes). It's cool seeing the spread of when you all subscribed. This months poll asks: "What console do you play more of?" with XBox 360, PC, PS3, Wii and Other as your options.

See you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment