All Donations go Directly to Vigil Gaming YouTube and Wesbite!

ALL DONATIONS GO TO VIGIL GAMING YOUTUBE AND WEBSITE

Monday, October 4, 2010

Medal of Honor Open Beta

Hey everyone it's Mike!

For those of you that don't know, the Medal of Honor open beta for PC has started today and will run until Thursday, October 7, 2010. I am currently installing the game and hope to give it a shot sometime tonight, though with my currently busy schedule for school I might not get much gameplay in. I will try my best to get some gameplay with commentary for you all but if this game runs anything like Bad Company 2 on my PC than neither Fraps or WeGame will be suitable to record it since I'll only be getting like 10 FPS. So hopefully that won't be the case and I can provide you guys with, at least, some non-HD WeGame footage though HD Fraps stuff would be cool.

To download it for free visit http://store.steampowered.com/app/47770

No comments:

Post a Comment