All Donations go Directly to Vigil Gaming YouTube and Wesbite!

ALL DONATIONS GO TO VIGIL GAMING YOUTUBE AND WEBSITE

Friday, October 29, 2010

Update, Halloween & Favourite Developer

Hey everyone, it's Mike.

I'd just like to quickly update everyone regarding the recent lack of uploading. Everyone at Vigil Gaming is quite occupied with our lives to keep a regularly scheduled time frame open for uploading. I have actually been very uninterested in even recording videos as of late. The whole process of recording, editing, commentating, fixing audio, rendering, uploading and annotating is just something I'm taking a well deserved break from. I have a couple levels of StarCraft I can commentate whenever I'm in the mood but we'll see when that is. We hope you all can understand.

This Sunday marks one of my favourite "holidays": Halloween. I'm just wondering what you all plan on doing for the occasion? Are you going out, staying in, handing out candy or doing something else? Let me know in the comments of this blog! I am going to be dressing up in a full gorilla suit and going trick-or-treating with a group of friends. One is never too old for free candy. :)

Last week we asked you "Who's Your Favourite Game Developer?" and not many people voted. The results were as follow: Valve with 50% (3 votes), Infinity Ward, Treyarch and Blizzard all at 16% (1 vote) and Nintendo, Ubisoft, Rockstar & Other getting 0 votes.

This weeks poll asks you all: "Should Vigil Gaming recruit more uploaders?" with the following options: Yes. Go Machinima on us, A few and No. Keep in mind that we would never recruit anyone we don't all know. In short, no randoms. Get to voting! The poll ends Friday, November 5, 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment