All Donations go Directly to Vigil Gaming YouTube and Wesbite!

ALL DONATIONS GO TO VIGIL GAMING YOUTUBE AND WEBSITE

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Mike Update For Black Ops

Hey everyone! It's Mike. :)

I just wanted to inform you all that I probably won't be posting much or any Black Ops gameplays for a couple months just because my computer can't even run the game that well. My processor and video card are outdated and are causing me to freeze up with every shot I take and I get an average of sub-10 FPS as I play.

This wouldn't be that big of an issue if I weren't planning on finally buying a laptop on Boxing Day (a Canadian thing a couple days after Christmas where everything goes on sale). I need to save my money for that at the moment. Now I'm hoping I can get a good laptop for around $500-$600 which would leave me with about $100-$200 in my bank account which would be a good start for the upgrading I need to do.

The video card I'm planning on is, at the moment, about $130. However, I'm probably going to have to dish out some more money to buy a new power supply to support the card. I haven't bothered looking in to the prices of those but the last one I got was like $50 for a 500-600 watt or something like that so we'll see. Now if all luck isn't on my side I'll also be forced to buy a new motherboard which is probably like another $100. But I did talk to my brother about it and he said I probably wouldn't need a new motherboard. Probably. Let's hope not.

But as of now, I'm basically playing on really small servers on small maps trying to enjoy the game as little as I can. This is the only time I'm ever going to envy console users. Screw hardware updates!
Remember though, this does not affect any other games I've been posting on.

Thanks for reading! Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment