All Donations go Directly to Vigil Gaming YouTube and Wesbite!

ALL DONATIONS GO TO VIGIL GAMING YOUTUBE AND WEBSITE

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Mike Update

Hey everyone it's Mike!

I just wanted to post an update about me and videos and what you can expect from me.

I'll start off with StarCraft 2. I have beaten the single player and have everything rendered and ready to upload but I want to push out some Black Ops videos first. I might post a couple of the walkthroughs this weekend. There is a total of 5 levels I have left to post which is 12 files overall. I also have some multiplayer games I still need to record that I'd like to post for you all, including a 3v3 miner rush in Bronze League from like a month ago.

In terms of Black Ops you can definitely expect gameplay from Sgt. Pepper, Sw1tch and I. My gameplays, of course, are on PC and recorded using Fraps so pardon any choppiness. Some of you may have been lucky enough to watch the Famas on Cracked gameplay I posted but for some reason the video was only 5 minutes on YouTube but 7 minutes in reality so the entire game didn't post. That was a decent game and the video has been giving me constant issues so I've just decided to trash it. I do, however, have a gun game video on Villa waiting to be uploaded as well as a Sticks & Stones gameplay I still need to record. I'm playing the game quite often so you probably won't be seeing a shortage of gameplays from it.

Medal of Honor I still play but not as often. I'll try to continue getting gameplay for it but it's a game with like 10 maps and 3 classes with only 1 gun swap. There's only so much you can post without repeating yourself, unless you get an amazing game.

I know I haven't done a Left 4 Dead 2 Mutation video in forever but starting tomorrow, if there even is a new Mutation, I'm going to start them again. The reason I stopped initially was because I was doing other things Fridays so I just didn't want to or feel like doing the Mutations. To be honest, I haven't even played Left 4 Dead 2 since the week The Sacrifice came out, I think.

Counter-Strike Source: I've really had an urge to make some sort of gameplay video for CSS so I might play it a little this weekend and get some footage which is hopefully good enough to post.

Day of Defeat Source I also haven't played in a long time and don't really feel like playing it so there's a good chance that'll be going on the Inactive Games list but probably not forever.

Finally I wanted to address anyone's wonder about Half-Life 2 walkthroughs. I know in the past I said I definitely would do a walkthrough for the game but since then I've changed my mind and don't want to, at all. This may change with the announcement of Episode 3 (within the next year to 20 years, depending on what Valve's feeling like). But after the StarCraft 2 walkthroughs I've really grown un-fond of walkthroughs. :)

But that's it. Hope I answered any questions you all had. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment