All Donations go Directly to Vigil Gaming YouTube and Wesbite!

ALL DONATIONS GO TO VIGIL GAMING YOUTUBE AND WEBSITE

Friday, December 3, 2010

Another Mike Update

Hey everybody it's obviously Mike.

Just wanted to inform you all that my processor on my computer has died. I am currently on an older PC that I'm only using for school and watching YouTube. This would be either the second or third year in a row that around this time something has broken in my computer. This would be the like 10th year in a row that something has gone wrong with my computer. I'll hopefully have a new processor within 1-2 weeks. So I'm no good for Vigil Gaming for that time period, even though I only have 1 video to post anyway.

Speaking of uploading, my brothers computer, which I used to upload on, is no longer available for use so I'm stuck with my shitty internet. I get a max of 60 kb/s so I'm trying to convince my mom to pay $27 more a month so I can get 1 mb/s and 125GB monthly bandwidth opposed to my current 60GB limit.

I hate computers.

No comments:

Post a Comment