All Donations go Directly to Vigil Gaming YouTube and Wesbite!

ALL DONATIONS GO TO VIGIL GAMING YOUTUBE AND WEBSITE

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Recording Update

Hey everyone it's Mike!

So for Christmas I asked for an external hard drive and I got one that's a terabyte. :) I installed Fraps on to it to kind of take the pressure off my computer in hopes that I would be able to retain some FPS and it seems to be working. So today I spent a lot of the day recording some stuff.

I recorded 2 CSS videos, an AK gameplay on Office and an M4 gameplay on Office.
I recorded like 3 or 4 StarCraft 2 league games from way back in like October.
When I'm done commentating all of the videos and rendering them I'll take a picture of all the videos that are going to be uploaded in January. There's going to be a lot from me which should make up for my inactiveness a few months ago. Plus those videos will be fillers for me while I study and am unable to get new footage.

Happy Holidays everyone! See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment