All Donations go Directly to Vigil Gaming YouTube and Wesbite!

ALL DONATIONS GO TO VIGIL GAMING YOUTUBE AND WEBSITE

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Mike Update

Hey everyone!

So I got word today from my brother that the new processor for my computer just shipped out today. It should be here within 1-2 weeks, but he's more than sure it'll take 2 weeks. Let's hope it just gets here as soon as possible.
It'll be a blast having a better processor that now runs 3.0 GHZ instead of whatever I had before. Plus I'll be able to finally play some games, and make videos for both Vigil Gaming and HopelessProd!!!

The one thing I'm glad for is that Black Ops will have had like a month to fix itself by the time I can play it again so I'm hoping when I get back it'll be running smooth, especially with my new processor.

No comments:

Post a Comment