All Donations go Directly to Vigil Gaming YouTube and Wesbite!

ALL DONATIONS GO TO VIGIL GAMING YOUTUBE AND WEBSITE

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Moar CSS Pl0x!

Hey guys it's Mike!

Quite a few of you are a little impatient and need your dosage of CSS videos. Well I got good news for you. Dyzix will be doing a CSS video as promised for the poll winner. In addition to that, I have 2 CSS videos I just need to commentate. They're not actual gameplays like me playing de_nuke with an AK or something. They're just 2 CSS videos of things people have been asking us to do for a while.

The first video I have is of Hide & Seek gameplay. My commentary is going to need to be quite interesting to make up for the lack of it in this video. Hide & Seek is not fun at all and it's very boring. But you guys wanted it so we got it for you. That video is 6 minutes.
The second video is of BHop servers on the map bhop_eazy. This video is almost 6 minutes but it's just me playing the BHop map since you guys wanted us to do this.

We'll try to get some more legit gameplays out to you guys. Also, we're looking in to give you guys, the requesters, gameplay of Deathrun and Zombie Run. I don't know if those are the right names of the mods but they sound right so I'm sticking to it.

Alright? There. CSS videos. Now quit cryin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment