All Donations go Directly to Vigil Gaming YouTube and Wesbite!

ALL DONATIONS GO TO VIGIL GAMING YOUTUBE AND WEBSITE

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Summer Fun and Poll Talk

Hey guys, as many of you may know, it's summer holidays for us here in Vigil Gaming as we are still all in Highschool and we are loving it up!

I just wanted to let you know that I R Black and I (Dyzix) are friends in RL and we're going to be going on a summer trip to beaches and all that fun stuff. So, we're just letting you guys know because you will most likely have to see videos from Mike and Switch for a few days.

I might try and put out either the first part of CoD: WaW walk through or Bioshock 2 harvesting walk through but it all depends if I have the time to publish the movies and get the uploading going as it will be a packed couple of days.

Also, seeing the results of the poll, I will not neglect them and you guys can expect a Counter Strike Source video specficaly for the poll, but keep voting because you never know what could win. I have a few ideas in mind for some CSS vids as well as other game types so stay tuned for that.

As well, I'll go into this more in further detail later on, but I'm going to be starting a new series were every weekish (I say weekish because depend on the week & the poll it may be longer or shorter than a week) I will post a poll on this blog allowing you guys to choose what you want to see. Once the poll finishes and a winner is chosen, I will make that video. This will allow you guys to get the videos you want to see on a consistent base by voting for what you want. Anyway, I'll go in more detail later.

Thanks for reading,
Dyzix

No comments:

Post a Comment