All Donations go Directly to Vigil Gaming YouTube and Wesbite!

ALL DONATIONS GO TO VIGIL GAMING YOUTUBE AND WEBSITE

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Tactical Nuke, Anyone?

Hey guys it's Mike!

So I'm pretty happy right now. I just played MW2 for the first time in about 2 weeks and decided to play some Demolition and I was tearing it up. I don't know if it was me or the people I played against sucked but holy I was doing pretty good. I managed to record one game on Subbase that I'll post sometime. I didn't record any other full games because I was trying to do a request and I sucked with it so I'd switch to my ACR and kill everything.

So I was playing Scrapyard, right? And I got a Harrier, right? So I hit record, right? Long story short I got a Nuke. Vigil Gaming's first Tactical Nuke. I will be uploading this Nuke tomorrow after I film something for my local news show. It's not the full game but no where in the rules of VG's first Nuke did it say we have a full game. According to the bet, it was just "whoever got Vigil Gaming's first Nuke gets 30 e-cookies and 15 e-cookies for every second of win" and well...I guess that's me.

Where's your Nuke, Sw1tch?

No comments:

Post a Comment