All Donations go Directly to Vigil Gaming YouTube and Wesbite!

ALL DONATIONS GO TO VIGIL GAMING YOUTUBE AND WEBSITE

Saturday, July 31, 2010

StarCraft 2 & Blue Shift

Hey guys it's Mike!

I want to start off by quickly mentioning the Half-Life: Blue Shift walkthroughs. About 2 hours ago I finished the game and, of course, filmed it all. About an hour after that I completed all the editing and part 1 out of 2 of level 3 is saving right now. I think level 3 is the longest level with part 1 being 13 minutes while part 2 is 14. Hooray for the new YouTube increase in video lengths! So Blue Shift is technically done. The next game I plan on doing a walkthrough on is Half-Life 2 but that may change really quickly. Read the next paragraph for more information.

I plan on buying StarCraft 2 soon. I've been bugging my mom to give me a ride to EB Games today but she's busy so I'm not sure if I'll be getting it today. However, I do plan on getting it within a couple days (hopefully by Monday at the latest). When I do get it I plan on starting a single player walkthrough right away. The only thing I'm worried about is the system requirements. The minimum requirements I barely meet and my video card isn't even close to meeting it. I just hope that I'll be able to run everything smoothly with Fraps on while everything stays at Low quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment